High Excursion Technology
Our science, measurements, and listening tests have shown that 44mm is the optimum size for this design. It ensures professional performance in the Hi-X, moves a lot of air, and eliminates ‘wobbling’ of the diaphragm. This is akin to damping of the driver mass, which is where the 3-ply membrane really shows results: it is ultra-stiff while still reducing unwanted resonance.
One key thing that we learned is that headphones need to be as comfortable as they are reliable and excellent sounding. We’ve designed a fresh take on an ultra-adjustable and wide-range head bow for maximum comfort during the longest sessions.
- Austrian Audio “High Excursion” proprietary Drivers
- Superior linear listening experience
- Special slow retention memory foam earpads for great comfort during long sessions
- All metal hinges and bow for maximum durability and stability
- Foldable construction for maximum portability and easy storage
Frequency Range: 5 Hz – 28 kHz
Sensitivity: 128dB spl/V
THD (@ 1kHz): <0.1%
Impedance: 25 Ω
Input Power: 150 mW
Included Accessories: 3m detachable cable, 3.5mm (1/8”) adaptor, Carry Bag