Modular digital expansion module, musical mainframe. This 6HP Module can digitally translate data between a ConVertor E1’s pitch, ENV, gate, and can enhance the performance of a single ConVertor E1 by adding a sustain pedal to freeze pitch & ENV or an expression pedal for harmony shift or other parameters remote preset switchings, synced arpeggio, updating firmware from USB connection and more.
Translating a ConVertor E1’s pitch, ENV, gate, and giving you MIDI output. Up to 6 parallel ConVertor E1’s can be connected at one time for remote preset switching, arpeggio, sustain/expression pedal, and polyphonic operation. Via our newly developed, parallel high-speed, «Sonicsmith bus», 4-pin header connection, the ConVertor E1 can connect to the corresponding bay in the MIDVertor E1 and become a remotely-controlled single voice or grouped together with other connected ConVetor E1’s for a larger, more capable system. The digital pitch stream on the Sonicsmith bus is 16-bit so is MIDI 2.0 ready. Tailored from the ground up for the ultimate in efficiency, speed and stability. High attention to detail makes this a professional musician tool that performs functions of a few modules right out of the box saved/recalled from presets for a «plug and play» live performance/expansive studio sessions. With digital output MIDI and sustain pedal expansion options via the MIDVertor E1 module sold separately or added to the cart for our 5%-10%-15% discount with every additional module.
- Perfectly reflecting the ConVertor E1’s audio input via MIDI control out to digital synths monophonically or parallel poly-group
- Fastest, most accurate, audio-to-MIDI translator to date with 16-bit pitch word that is MIDI 2.0 ready
- Sustain pedal input that will be reflected in the MIDI out and back to a ConVertor for pitch freeze
- MIDI behavior tweaking incl. MIDI channel out, pitch-bend range, velocity response, and ENV output via CC or after-touch commands
- Arpeggiator can arpeggiate any ConVertor synth engine and MIDI outputs with preset MIDI patterns
- Digital 4-pin connection to a ConVertor E1 to enable MIDI in/out, sustain pedal, arpeggiation, and sync expansion option
- Sonicsmith bus can remotely update firmware and switch presets to any connected ConVertor E1’s
- Extremely high speed micro-controller can accept up to 7 Sonicsmith bus in parallel
- Open-source firmware, DIY make your own firmware or tweak existing features